November Favorites | Duchess of Denver: November Favorites

Saturday, December 2, 2017

November Favorites

Is there anything better than a four-day holiday weekend? I don't think so. I'm sad to be back on the grind, but I'm even sadder that November has come to an end. This month I booked a spontaneous trip to Mexico (see you in January, Cabo!), ate more turkey than any other meat, and spent WAY too much money Black Friday shopping. The only good thing about November's close is that Christmas is right around the corner! I better get started on my gift guide posts...


Food Favorites


Cranberries- The Jersey girl in me is a real sucker for cranberries. In a sauce, smoothie, dessert...I love these tart little berries. Cranberries are super good for you, too, so you might as well enjoy them while they are in season!

Moscow Mules- I don't know why, but this has been my go-to drink all month. Ginger beer and vodka is just an outstanding combo, especially when you mix it with flavored vodka (I like peach or prickly pear). Just make sure when you wash your copper mug that you do it by hand. No one likes a dingy-looking, dishwasher-destroyed mug for their drink!

Butternut Squash Soup- Panera has THE best butternut squash soup. Hands down. And it's now sold at CostCo which means I can buy in bulk and enjoy for much longer than a quick lunch break. Top it with some toasted pumpkin seeds and a little paprika for the perfect fall lunch!

Shopping Favorites


Long Sleeve Pocket Casual T-Shirt Dress- I'm probably going to buy this dress in every color. Not only is it super easy to dress up or down, but it's so comfy. I'm 5'10" and it's not too short on me, but I'd still wear it with tights just to be safe. Favorite fall dress!

Designs by Vecc- My good friend Shawna just opened her Etsy shop and you have to check it out! She hand-makes cute signs and wall-art to decorate your house, porch, whatever! Her shop would be a great place to look for holiday gifts...just saying.





November was full of shopping and eating..are you surprised? Let me know your November favorites!




No comments:

Post a Comment