Holiday Gift Guide: Your Man | Duchess of Denver: Holiday Gift Guide: Your Man

Sunday, December 6, 2015

Holiday Gift Guide: Your Man

Now that Thanksgiving is over the holiday season has officially begun! Gift giving can be quite stressful, especially if you have a lot of people to shop for. I'm here to make things easier for you with my holiday gift guides. All of these things you can purchase online which means not having to deal with the mall chaos! So sit back and relax with that mug of spiked cocoa and let Duchess help you become the perfect gift giver.

Men are the most difficult species to shop for, I swear. How many ties can you buy a guy before he can open his own JCPenney? And even though men pretend to be "chill" about everything we ladies know that in reality they are so picky and particular about EVERYTHING! I came up with a quick little list of gift ideas for the guy in your life. But if he doesn't like what you give him then dump him and obsess over celebrities you can never have like me.

Gift Guide: Boyfriend


Jack Black Set
Have you ever tried Jack Black? Not only does everything they make smell amazing, but the products are top-notch. Their lip balm is the best I've ever had and I'm addicted to it. Get this gift-set for your boy who's skin hates the winter as much as I do (and I really hate it).

Copper Mugs
Moscow Mules have for some reason become the new "it" drink, so make sure your man is prepared to make you some with this mug set! Sure, you can put a Moscow Mule in any glass, but it's a known fact (no) that they taste 400% better in the authentic copper mug. This gift is perfect the guy who loves a good drink!

Fallout Monopoly
Okay if you don't understand how amazing Fallout 4 is then BYE! Everyone on my timeline is obsessing over this game (including moi) so there's a large chance your guy is, too. He more than likely already owns the video game so by getting him the monopoly "version" you can play with him! Word of warning: never play monopoly with me because I do not lose.

Cologne
Please tell me something better than a man who smells good. You can't because THERE IS NOTHING BETTER. I'm automatically 3000% more attracted to a guy when I can smell he's wearing nice cologne (I'm not talking Axe body spray sorry bout it). Some of my personal favorites are Replica Jazz Club, Versace Eros, Bleu de Chanel, Terre d'Hermes, and anything Tom Ford. Cologne is just such a great gift because both parties get something out of it!

NFL Nutcracker
What's more Christmasy than a nutcracker of his favorite football team? This gift is more unique than the 20 jerseys he owns and will probably be one of the few home décor pieces in his place. And if his team loses the big Christmas game he'll have something to throw against the wall in anger (or am I the only one who does that?)!




Until next time my loves x.


No comments:

Post a Comment