Holiday Gift Guide: BFF | Duchess of Denver: Holiday Gift Guide: BFF

Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Holiday Gift Guide: BFF

Now that Thanksgiving is over the holiday season has officially begun! Gift giving can be quite stressful, especially if you have a lot of people to shop for. I'm here to make things easier for you with my holiday gift guides. All of these things you can purchase online which means not having to deal with the mall chaos! So sit back and relax with that mug of spiked cocoa and let Duchess help you become the perfect gift giver.

All of my best friends are completely different, which makes present shopping just a wee bit tricky. There's Emily, who loves reading and traveling; Christina, my ride or die that loves to party; and Nicole, the down-to-earth music lover. Because my friends are unique in how I buy them gifts, I figure I would divide my gift guide based on personality. From the fashionista to the homebody, I have the perfect gift for each of your pals!


Holiday Gift Guide: Best Friend


The Fitness Lover
If your BFF is all about that fit life, then clearly she needs a water bottle to stay hydrated! I love these ones from Blogilates because not only do they have motivational phrases on them, but on the side of the bottle there's a timeline so you're sure to stay on track with your water intake. She'll be the envy of all at the gym!


The Fashionista
Brooches are SO in right now so if your BFF is on top of the trends she'll be needing some. Olivia Palermo recently launched a line with Baublebar and every piece is gorgeous but these brooches really stand out to me. She can wear them on her coat, sweater, scarf...wherever!


The Traveler
How precious is this makeup bag?! One struggle I know I have with traveling is keeping everything organized when I pack so I know where it is once I land. With this makeup bag your BFF will know exactly wear to find her mascara and lipstick in any city!


The Party Girl
Whoever invented this is my HERO! Tequila shots are essential for every party girl, so why not skip a step and take the shot out of a glass made of salt?! Plus they're pink and adorable and the perfect addition to any bar cart.


The Homebody
Isn't this pillow hilarious? If you're best friend is more of a "Netflix at home" kinda gal then this pillow is perfect for her. It's stylish enough to be the perfect addition to any sofa or bed!


The Make-up Guru
If I need this palette in my life, then your makeup loving best friend needs this palette in her life. Not only is it a collab with Gwen Stefani (queen) but the colors are perfect. There's neutral tones, pops of color, and just the right amount of shimmer. Urban Decay never makes a bad eyeshadow palette and your BFF will not be disappointed!


The Classy One
Nothing is more classy than wine! This wine glass let's anyone around your BFF know that she's fancy and better than them. Plus a girl can never have too many wine glasses!


The Hot Mess
As soon as I saw this kit I started laughing. It's named a "one night stand" kit so what's not to love?? This gift is great for your best friend who tends to find herself doing a walk-of-shame more often than she'd like to admit.




Until next time my loves x.

No comments:

Post a Comment