Shopping Haul: LUSH | Duchess of Denver: Shopping Haul: LUSH

Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Shopping Haul: LUSH

With autumn finally here, I am so excited to start getting warm and fuzzy and ready for colder weather. I already have my back stock of BBW candles at the ready, but my latest necessity is bath products from LUSH. Their fall collections is SO cute and perfect and I'm excited to share what I bought with you! My perfect night: drinking Merlot in a bathtub filled with a pumpkin bath bomb and a Leaves candle burning off to the side while I listen to scary story podcasts. Très spooky.

Shopping Haul: LUSH


The Haul

Bewitched Bubble Bar- IT LOOKS LIKE A CAT I CAN'T. It also turns your water black -- amazing. Smells like fruit but not too sweet, so it's perfect for those nights you need a little extra flair to your goth bath.

Bewitched Bubble Bar

Sparkly Pumpkin Bubble Bar- This one is my favorite because of the gold glitter. Pumpkin AND glitter? It's like they made it just for me. It doesn't smell like pumpkin, but has a citrus, earthy scent to it.

Sparkly Pumpkin Bubble Bar

Pink Pumpkin Bubble Bar- Very similar to the Sparkly Pumpkin Bubble Bar but PINK. It smells more floral than its gold counterpart. Here's hoping I have the glitteriest, pink bubbles known to man.

Pink Pumpkin Bubble Bar

Monster's Ball Bath Bomb- Kind of looks like Mike Wazowski. Into it. This guy smells like candy and will turn your water pinky blue. A must have for all you sweet-scent lovers.

Monster's Ball Bath Bomb

Pumpkin Bath Bomb- Pumpkin spice and everything nice. This is THE perfect fall bath bomb to ever come into existence. Just look at it. It's a jack o' lantern. I'm sobbing. It smells like pumpkin and cinnamon and just basically every aspect of the season. I love it so much. I want to buy 700 more.

Pumpkin Bath Bomb






Have you explored LUSH's new fall items yet? Are you as excited for the Christmas one as I am? Let me know in the comments below.








No comments:

Post a Comment