My Favorite Wines | Duchess of Denver: My Favorite Wines

Sunday, August 16, 2015

My Favorite Wines

It's no surprise that I'm a fan of wine (is it?) and I figured it was about time I share with you some of my favorite varietals and brands that I've tried. Know before reading this that I am very partial to whites and rosés, but I'm always down to drink a bold red every now and then!



Reds

Summit Lake Cabernet Sauvignon

Bodegas Bilbainas Vina Zaco Rioja Tempranillo

Whites

4 Foxes Sonoma Coast Chardonnay

Blufeld Sweet Riesling

Montinore Estate Borealis The Northen Whites Willamette Valley White Blend

Rosés

Il Conte d'Alba Stella Rosa Stella Pink

Jaboulet Parallele 45 Cotes du Rhone Rosé

Sparkling

Domaine Carneros Verméil Demi-Sec


I'll add more as I continue to try! If you're looking to try some new wines and don't know where to start, I would highly recommend going to tastings! The price you pay is well worth it and you have the ability to try an assortment of wines that by the bottle would cost you a whole lot more. Also, you can follow me on Delectable, an app that allows you to browse wine reviews and post your own! It's great because if you really like a wine you try, you simply take a picture of the bottle and save it on your profile. Trés convenient.

Until next time my loves x.


No comments:

Post a Comment