Back to School Goals! | Duchess of Denver: Back to School Goals!

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Back to School Goals!

For once I am actually excited to go back to school because IT'S MY FINAL SEMESTER AS AN UNDERGRAD!!!!!! I have literally been waiting for this day for 3 1/2 years. Plus my schedule is a breeze this semester (2 actual classes, one online, and one Spring break course) which means I have more time to have fun and enjoy my final semester of college! I'm going to share with you my goals to complete before I earn my degree!



(I've been doing this awkward thing where I take first day of school photos so ignore my cheeky smile and forever baby face.)

1. Be spontaneous

2. Don't sweat the small stuff

3. Drink more water

4. Find a new passion

5. Focus on ME


What are your goals for school? Anything exciting planned? Let me know in the comments below!


Until next time my loves x.



No comments:

Post a Comment