Holiday Gift Guide: Men | Duchess of Denver: Holiday Gift Guide: Men

Friday, November 21, 2014

Holiday Gift Guide: Men

It's that time of year again! Snow, hot chocolate, and who can forget the stress of buying everyone the perfect gift? Well don't you worry because I have you covered! With my Holiday Gift Guides you will breeze through this holiday season without a scratch (well, there may be a dent in your wallet). So just sit back, relax, and let online retail therapy do the talking.

Men are literally the toughest people to shop for. Dads are easy because they just want books on WWII or a pair of underwear (just mine?), but boyfriends have an infinite possibility of wants! A watch? A video game? A new girlfriend (hah kidding...unless you're dating Harry Styles because he's meant to be with me)? I'm here to make the stress of buying your man a gift a little less painful with my Holiday Gift Guide. But worst comes to worse, just buy yourself some lingerie with the money you're supposed to spend on him. I'm sure he won't mind... ;)

Boyfriend Holiday Gift Guide

1. Grand Theft Auto V ($60) - Your boyfriend may already own this (I know guys who were counting down the minutes til its release) but if he doesn't you need to get it for him! There is nothing guys love more than cars, guns, and slutty girls.  This way, if he's playing a video game that involves all of those things, he'll be less likely to do it in real life (we hope)! No matter if he's team PS4 or Xbox One, you can get your man this for Christmas!

2. Topman Rudolph Pattern Socks ($16) - I LOVE REINDEERS! How freakin' cute are these socks?! Not only that, but they are a cute gift to give on Christmas Eve so he can wear them in the morning. Just imagine: these socks, cozy pajamas, and spiked hot cocoa by the fire. Trés romantique!

3. Versace Pour Homme Gift Set ($84) - Okay I know this is expensive, but trust me, it's worth it. Have you ever smelled this cologne? It's heavenly. I imagine this is what Ben Affleck smells like. I want to bathe in it. If your boyfriend should smell like anything this holiday, it should be this. You'll thank me later.

4. Kiehl's 'Refueling' Gift Set ($46) - No Shave November is coming to a close, and what better gift for your man and his beard than a luxurious shaving kit? This stuff is nice, not some trash Barbel you find at Target (no disrespect). It's like a sort of cologne all in itself, and his face will feel so smooth you'll just want to kiss it forever. And by all means, kiss away.

5. The Rail Cashmere Knit Cap ($35) - God Bless Beanies. I love them. I love men in them. As soon as your man puts this on his head you will die because his sexiness will increase 4000%. Best part? You can steal it and wear it, too. Perfect.

6. RayBan Aviator Sunglasses ($200) - Every time I see aviators I think of Tom Cruise via Top Gun. Now I'm not saying you need to drop $200 on a pair of sunglasses, you could find a nice pair from a generic brand, but these are so classy and will last him a long time so they're worth it. Love a man in uniform.

7. Topman Christmas Crewneck Sweater ($55) - Nothing says Christmas like ugly sweaters. It doesn't matter how cheesy it is, your guy will look good in it. And if he gets you an ugly sweater then you can take photos together and be so cute! I am just chock full of ideas what can I say?

I hope this gift guide gives you some idea of what to get your boyfriend this holiday. Have you already bought your guy a gift? Any must-haves? Let me know in the comments below!

Until next time my loves x.

No comments:

Post a Comment