Cocktail of the Week! | Duchess of Denver: Cocktail of the Week!

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Cocktail of the Week!

My friends and I seem to have been going out a lot lately (much to our wallet's dismay), and trying new restaurants is our mission. Before when we went out to eat, we would always go to the same three restaurants because we were comfortable with them.  I guess we had some sort of revelation, and for the past few weeks we have been going to places we've never tried before. My town doesn't have many local restaurants, but through internet research I found a great local hotspot downtown!

The Ritz Grill is the perfect mix of classy and trendy, and therefore perfect for a girl in her twenties! With menu items anywhere from a NY Strip to an Ultimate Grilled Cheese, this place satisfied all my cravings.  The best part? Happy Hour.  Everyday from 3:30 PM -- 6:30 PM, there is $2 off any martini on the menu. Being a martini connoisseur, I knew I had to take advantage of this opportunity.  I was overwhelmed with how many martinis there were to choose from, but as soon as I saw one I knew it was meant to be! This thing was so damn good I couldn't even taste the alcohol...which can be a problem so beware! My favorite part about this martini? They gave me a "refill" of sorts in a mini shaker! Precious! ANYWAYS, back to the point of this post, my cocktail of the week is...

A Cherry Limeade Martini!



One of my guilty pleasures is a cherry limeade from Sonic (shh, I know), and now I can get my favorite drink in alcohol form! (This just isn't sounding better is it?) Sweet with a little tang, and garnished with a cherry and wedge of lime, this was the perfect girly cocktail to enjoy with my friends! To make this drink at home, all you need is cherry vodka (the Ritz used Svedka), sweet and sour, fresh lime, and grenadine! Simple yet unbelievably delicious. I will definitely be coming back here for more!

Are you a lover of martinis like me? Is this the kind of cocktail you'd love to make with friends? Do you need to stop spending money on alcohol as well? Leave a comment below and we can go to AA together! (Too far?)

Until next time my loves x.





♔Follow me on Bloglovin!♔

No comments:

Post a Comment