Bonjour, Darlings! | Duchess of Denver: Bonjour, Darlings!

Friday, June 13, 2014

Bonjour, Darlings!

“Life’s too short to drink crappy coffee and cry over boys who don’t care.”

- Matt Healy (the 1975)

There are two things in life I can’t live without: coffee and shopping…oh, and I guess boys on occasion. But no matter what happens to me I know that I will always have a Starbucks Gold card and a ride to the mall. I mean, the two go hand in hand!  I don’t understand how someone can spend hours walking around stores without an iced caramel macchiato…or at the very least a vanilla chai!

I know what you’re thinking, but I swear I’m not some ditsy spoiled brat without a brain.  I also enjoy French history, creating new recipes, and traveling.  That’s what I want my blog to express — my passions in life.  On here you could see a new recipe for pasta, a review of a new makeup product, or my favorite latte of the week!

I hope that you can read my blog and feel as though you are learning more about me.  And if you learn something about yourself in the process…then everyone wins! I’m so excited to start writing, and can't wait to try out this new hobby!

Until next time my loves .x

No comments:

Post a Comment