About the Blogger | Duchess of Denver: About the Blogger

Sunday, May 29, 2016

About the Blogger

I'm baaaaaaack! With the holiday weekend here I finally have enough time on my hands to crank out a bunch of quality content for ya. ;) I know I promised a bunch of new posts and then went missing for a few weeks, but I am back in action I SWEAR! I have a lot of ideas my fingers are itching to write but in the meantime I thought I would do a little "get to know me" post to satisfy your needs.

About the Blogger


1. What is your middle name? Kathleen! Alexandra Kathleen...if that doesn't scream royalty I don't know what does. *cough* marry me Prince Harry *cough*

2. What was your favorite subject in school? I always loved computer class! Or history I'm such a nerd.

3. Favorite drink?
Pouilly Fumé Sauvignon Blanc, Diet Coke, non-fat cappuccinos 

4. What's your favorite song at the moment?
Perfect by One Direction. Now, always, and forever.

5. What would you name your children?
Audrey or Jacqueline for a girl, Jack or Frank for a boy.

6. Do you play any sports?
I played softball and rugby in high school, but now my only sport is drinking an entire bottle of wine in one sitting.

7. Favorite book?
To Kill a Mockingbird

8. Favorite color?
Pink

9. Favorite animal?
A fox!

10. Signature scent?
For day, Oh Lola! by Marc Jacobs. For night, Black Opium by YSL.

11. Favorite holiday?
Halloween

12. What's the last thing you bought?
A card for someone

13. Have you been out of the country?
Yes a bunch. Last time was Paris :(

14. Do you speak any other languages?
French and I am learning Italian and Russian!

15. Any siblings?
My big brother Daniel

16. Favorite store?
Nordstrom...hands down.

17. Favorite restaurant?
Panzano in Downtown Denver

18. Last time you cried?
Yesterday I was watching an astronaut documentary hahahaha

19. Favorite blog?
We Wore What

20. Favorite movie?
American: Breakfast at Tiffany's; French: Les Intouchables (it will make you cry; Cartoon: Hercules

21. Favorite TV show?
The Walking Dead, Gossip Girl, Mad Men, LOST

22. PC or Mac?
Mac. Hands down.

23. What phone do you have?
Gold iPhone 6

24. How tall are you?
5'9" aka Cher Horowitz envies me

25. Celebrity crush?
HAH um Harry Styles, Niall Horan, Norman Reedus, Andrew Lincoln, Bradley Cooper, Sam Claflin, Ben Affleck




No comments:

Post a Comment