April Favorites! | Duchess of Denver: April Favorites!

Thursday, April 30, 2015

April Favorites!

I can't believe May is already here! As sad as I am that the month just flew by, I'm so excited because that means there's my birthday, graduation, and SUMMER just around the corner! April was a month full of rain (really, Colorado?), fun times, and lots of shopping. I don't have many favorites this month, but that just makes these April Favorites extra special!

April Favorites

Beauty Favorites

Stella by Stella McCartney Perfume ($50) -- I've recently fallen in love with this scent. It's very feminine with strong notes of peonies and amber.  This is the kind of perfume I can see Ivanka Trump wearing before a big meeting -- it screams classy and sophisticated. Stella recently brought this classic scent back, so buy it before it's gone again here!

Sephora Pearl Eye Mask ($5) -- This is the hungover girl's dream cure for dark under-eye circles. I swear that after I put this on for the recommended 15 minutes, my eyes looked bright and wide awake. I stocked up just so I'm prepared for that next tough morning (hello, day after my birthday party). Buy yours here.

Music Favorites

Worth It by Fifth Harmony ft. Kid Ink -- This song is my JAM! Whenever I hear it I can't help but dance and shake my booty. The saxophone at the beginning just owns! You can listen to this in the car, getting ready, at the club...literally anywhere at all and you will just bust out some moves. This song has been on repeat this month...and it probably will be next month, too! Listen for yourself here.

Food Favorites

Breakfast Sandwiches -- I have made myself a breakfast sandwich on this fancy machine for the past two weeks straight. You put in the ingredients and it does all the work for you...how awesome is that?! When I come back from the gym in the morning I plug this baby in and while I wait for it to heat up I take a quick shower and change. Then I add my ingredients (I use a low-fat English muffin, one egg, one thin slice sharp cheddar cheese, and one apple-smoked chicken sausage patty) and it takes just 4 minutes to make! Babe...these are so good and mine are under 300 calories! It will keep you full until lunch and help you get a great start to your day. You need to try them!


Well, that's it for this month! I told you I haven't had too many favorites...but be prepared! Next month a whole lot of things are happening and I'm sure my list of favorites will be longer than my wingspan (6'1"...I'm like a pterodactyl).


What are your monthly favorites? Are you excited for May? Let me know in the comments below!


Until next time my loves x.


No comments:

Post a Comment